It is the policy of ‘The Golden Ball Inn’ to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This is to protect our staff, our customers, and anyone on our premises from any foreseeable hazards and danger.
We recognise our responsibility:
- To provide and maintain working conditions that are safe and healthy.
- To provide staff training to enable employees to work safely according to new COVID-19 regulations.
- To maintain Health & Safety policies in line with government guidelines
- To discuss with and involve employees in any matters wherever possible in relation to COVID-19
Please when you visit us, stick to our COVID-19 policy which is set out below so we can keep everyone safe!
COVID 19 Policy.
- Entrance to the building is via the front door located on Newbridge Road, you can still use the car park but you will be required to walk around to gain entry. This is in place to encourage a one way system where reasonably appropriate to reduce crossing footfall.
- Guests are requested to book a table when requiring food, this shall be inside, we will still be serving food outside but please bear with us as we will have limited work space for staff due to the layout of the building. We request that you adhere to government guide lines whilst booking and a member of staff shall guide you through this upon booking. Please do not exceed parties of more than six members.
- Please do not approach the bar, once seated by a member of staff a staff member will be at service for table service for the length of your stay.
- At various locations throughout the inn there are hand sanitising stations that we welcome you to use, please don’t be offended when asked to sanitise your hands upon entry.
- We are offering full table service throughout your dining experience, please bear with us on busy periods. We will be providing every table with a phone number they can use should they require table service should they struggle to attract a staff member.
- We are providing ‘garden service’ to all our outdoor areas, please bear with us if staff are busy, outdoor tables will also be provided the phone number, outdoor tables will be assigned on a ‘first come first seated’ basis.
- Toilets shall be open but we request that customers adhere to one person at a time, there is room to wait for use and again hand sanitation is required. This is to reduce footfall in all viable areas and encourage social distancing.
- Please respect our COVID-19 rules to reduce the potential risk of transmission and always adhere to the two-metre distance rule where possible at every opportunity.
- Our chefs continue to provide the extremely hygienic service they have always done.
- Front of house, staff front of house have the option to wear masks/shield if they would prefer although not mandated.
This policy statement is in line with government guidelines and/or mandatory updates to safely work in line with tackling COVID-19 risks.
These measures are put in place for your safety, our safety and security at this time.
Stay safe and we welcome you back.
Thank you for your cooperation
From all at The Golden Ball Inn.